Clear Site Developer Documentation
What is the purpose of "Clear Site"?
Clear Site is a set of developer tools aimed at the construction of Content Management Systems and e-Business solutions. When you build a site on Clear Site Technology, the owner of the website will be able to surf their site and change what they want to change. The website owner will also be able to use their website to generate revenue.
No programming experience required. In fact, our tools are specifically designed for more visually oriented web developers and graphic artists. (Although it doesn't hurt to have a basic understanding of HTML.)
This page describes the contents of our documentation. Each of these section headings represent a category which may be accessed through the navigational drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Toolbar Usage Tutorials
- Download and install the Clear Site DreamWeaver toolbar.
- Build and activate your first Clear Site with a thorough, step-by-step tutorial.
- Gain an understanding of how to structure a website that is powered by Clear Site Technology.
- Learn how to incorporate e-Revenue systems into your websites.
DreamWeaver Toolbar Info
- An overview of the Clear Site features which may be installed into your web designs. Generally speaking, Clear Site features are focused on content management and e-business solutions for your client's (usually referred to as "the website owner").
- Step-by-step instructions for the use of each tool within the Clear Site DreamWeaver toolbar.
This section is intended for developers who do not use DreamWeaver. The code snippets provided in this section are identical to the code that is inserted by the Clear Site DreamWeaver toolbar. You will be able to paste these pieces of code into your HTML to complete your Clear Site projects without DreamWeaver.
Tap into ready-made plug ins that will improve the way your web solutions function, and even expand your market by adding to your solution inventory.