DreamWeaver Toolbar: Navigation Block
This module allows the owner of the website to build and manage a block of links as part of their websites overall navigation scheme. Each navigation block (minimum 1, maximum unlimited) will contribute to the websites navigation. For more information please see the tutorial on dynamic navigation.
- Add, remove, rename links.
- Links can lead to new pages, existing pages, external URLs, or uploaded files
If you have multiple navigation blocks within your page design, make sure you are familiar with our tutorial on dynamic navigation.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.