DreamWeaver Toolbar: Product Catalog
This module allows the owner of a website to build and maintain an online store front. Surfers will be able to shop, check-out, and pay by credit card or PayPal money transfer.
This module requires more set-up than most other Clear Site features. The owner of the site must configure the taxes and shipping charges, and set up a PayPal business account. The module will attach itself to their PayPal account automatically when provided with the e-mail address they used when registering with PayPal.
Please see the e-Store tutorial form more information.
- Create and maintain columns (ex: product photo, description, price, and so on).
- Set column types (image, multi-line text, single line text, currency, integer, and so on).
- Add, remove and modify catalog items.
- Adjust inventory levels.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, eCheck, PayPal money transfer.
This module is equipped with a step-by-step that will guide the website owner through any operations they may need to perform.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.
- Set-up of taxes, shipping charges, and the PayPal connection is done after the store page design is uploaded and the first page of the online store is created (i.e. the first time the site owner chooses the store page layout).