DreamWeaver Toolbar: Photo Gallery
Allows the owner of a website to maintain an image gallery. This module takes a lot of the work out of building an online image gallery. It takes the uploaded image and creates two copies, a small, high quality preview, and a web friendly copy. The original is discarded.
In short, this module creates a table of replaceable images.
- High quality previews.
- Web friendly file formatting.
- Optional text captioning with text size settings.
- A variable number of columns and rows.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.