DreamWeaver Toolbar: Replaceable Rollover Image(s)
This module creates a place holder on the page where a rollover image pair can be displayed.
- Developers may set a pair of default images.
- Website owners can replace the current images any number of times - and on any page. (i.e.: each page of the site can have a different rollovers)
- The website owner may declare any set of images as sitewide, thus having them appear on every page of the site where this module is present.
Website owners are advised to order graphics from their developer via the "request support" button at the bottom of the page. Information about the "request support" button is available here.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.