DreamWeaver Toolbar: Replaceable Image Area
This module creates a place holder on the page where an image file can be displayed.
- Developers may set a default image file the way that they would normally insert an image into an HTML page during the design phase.
- Website owners can replace the current image file any number of times - and on any page (i.e.: each page of the site can have a different image file on display).
- The owner of the website may declare an image as sitewide, thus forcing it to appear on each page of the site where this module is present.
Website owners are advised to order graphics from their developer via the "request support" button at the bottom of the page. Information about the "request support" button is available here.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the courser at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.