DreamWeaver Toolbar: Content Area
This module allows the owner of the website to update blocks of text using a web based word processor. To get an overview of the text editor, click on the photo in the right-hand column to enlarge it.
- Standard word processing: bold, underline, list, etc.
- Font size, style, color, etc.
- Place images within the body of text.
- Create image links or text links.
- Paste content from MS Word.
- Spell Check.
- Layout content using tables.
- Insert special characters.
- Modify data entry forms.
Documentation for site owners is available by clicking the question mark icon in the top, right corner of the text editor's toolbar.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.
- Any text or HTML that appears between the clearsite tag icons will become the default content when a new page is created. You can use this fact to create ready-to-go layouts for your clients.