DreamWeaver Toolbar: Supplier Showcase
Third-parties play a major roll in making Clear Site a powerful solution for website owners and developers. Currently, we offer the following third-party solutions as part of Clear Site.
- PayPal: A Clear Site e-Revenue solution will attach itself to a PayPal account if you provide the e-mail address of a PayPal subscriber. PayPal account fees only apply to transactions. There is no set-up fee. PayPal accounts are capable of accepting numerous credit cards as well as money transfers from other PayPal subscribers.
- LiveBusinessCard: Providing website owners with streaming content. Visit LBC...
- Glance Networks: Providing desktop connections between website owners and their clients. Visit Glance...
- more coming soon...
Clear Site requires that our third-party solution providers make user documentation available to our website owners.
Third-party solutions are installed in two steps. First, the third-party solutions must be made available to the website owner. Second, the website owner must order from the list of available solutions.
The decision to make third-party solutions available to the website owner is made during the design phase. If you wish to have third-party solutions available...
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view). The insertion point should be a large blank portion of the page because each third-party solution will represent the primary content on that page. For example, a LiveBusinesscard online presentation is roughly 450px wide and 350px tall.
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.
When the owner of a website wishes to order something from an approved third-party, they will be able to do so through the content management features of their website.