DreamWeaver Toolbar: Banner Advertisements
The banner advertisement module can be used by the website owner to manage a set of images. Each image can be associated with a web address. The module can display one image (advertisement) at a time, or flip through a stack of images using a timer. When an image is clicked by a normal web surfer, the associated web address is loaded.
- Random or ordered image rotation.
- Images can load once when the page is loaded, or rotate on a timer.
- Images can be de-activated without being deleted from the list.
- Images (advertisements) can appear throughout the site, or be restricted to certain pages.
- Open an HTML file in DreamWeaver.
- Place the cursor at the insertion point (in code view or design view).
- Go to the Clear Site toolbar and click the icon.